Donnerstag, 15. März 2007

LISTENING

Well, I’m listening to radio FM4 every day especially to the news, and to be honest I DO understand the news (even if not everything, obviously), but whom I don’t understand is the main radio commentator. Don’t ask me why. Maybe his voice is too deep or he speaks to fast, I don’t know. Be that as it may, I’ll persist in listening to this radio station with hope to understand him one day. (I don’t know how he is called.) And yes, the radio station is around 101 MHz. I’ll tell you the exact MHz next time.

Besides the radio station, I save on my precious MP3 player the news from the www.breakingnewsenglish.com every Monday and listen to one every day (well, I hope that this will continue). That’s not all. I do as well the exercise to the news I’m listening to. Easy though it is, I constantly come across new vocabulary I remember more easily as I’m an audio person (well, of course, a visual person too).

This week I listened to the news entitled Half of Europe’s citizens are bilingual.
Contrary to my expectation are Hungarians those with the poorest language skills and not the Italians. Find more about it under: www.breakingnewsenglish.com/0509/050925-bilingual-e.html

Keine Kommentare: